Wednesday 23 January 2013

What Happens When You Start Doing YOGA?

1-You can Feel Younger in only 28 days.

Can you imagine what that feels like? A month from now, the aches and pains you feel today are practically a thing of the past. Your energy levels are twice what they are right now. And you feel confident and more powerful in every movement you make.


I didn't really make the connection at first…
It's kinda like watching a loved one grow older. You don't notice much from day to day. But when you look at an old photo of the person, you suddenly realize how much he or she has changed.
I'd been following Kris's plan, but I guess I was just running on auto-pilot—hoping it would help. It's only when I started trying to figure out why I felt so much better that I clued in. The yoga routine was working!
And that's when I made another amazing discovery. I had WAY more energy than I did just a month before. Without even realizing it, I was no longer having those afternoon crashes.
I was SLEEPING better at night too. And my energy was steady throughout the day.
When I looked at the science, I found a lot of good reasons to start doing yoga. It goes so far beyond that initial "flexibility" I was looking for.

to know more about this click here

No comments:

Post a Comment